In this video tutorial I will show you how bypass Google account and remove/delete factory reset protection FRP on HUAWEI Mate 8, Honor 8, P9, Lite (Android 6.0). Use this method, if you get the message:”This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.” . . – – – This method is easy and 100% free! For this method you don’t need laptop or computer. All you need is Wi-Fi connection. This method was tested on Huawei P9 Lite L21 but also should work on: Huawei Nexus 6P Huawei Ascend Mate8 Huawei P8, P8 Lite Huawei P9 Huawei P9 Plus Huawei Honor 5c also known as Huawei Honor 7 Lite, Huawei GT3 Huawei Honor V8 Huawei Honor 8 Huawei Honor Note 8 Huawei G9 Plus WARNING! You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged! If you reset or update your phone, all your data may be lost, so it’s good to do a full backup before!
- BYPASS GOOGLE Account HUAWEI Mate 8, Honor 8, P8, P9, Lite | Remove Factory Reset Protection FRP
- Huawei P9 bypass verification on Google Account
- BYPASS GOOGLE Account on HUAWEI Phones | NEW METHOD June 2017
- Bypass Google Account on HTC Desire 530, 630, 825, A9, M8, M9, HTC 10, Nexus 9
- SCREENSHOT Alcatel SHINE Lite | How to | Tips and Tricks
- BYPASS GOOGLE Account Huawei P10 | 2017 Android Nougat 7.0