Google Pixel 2 / XL – Recovery Mode – HARD RESET
Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel 2
- In the first step turnm off the GOOGLE Pixel 2 by holding down the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key for about 3 seconds and release all buttons.
- Afterwards choose Recovery option by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power buttonto confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- Now the GOOGLE Pixel 2 ise rasing all personal data and customized settings.
- In order to restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Excellent! The hard reset is done! You can acitvate the GOOGLE Pixel 2 without inputting pattern or password.
- If the GOOGLE Pixel 2 is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step from Home Screen go to Settings.
- Then find and select Backup&Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset phone.
- Finally, hoose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You just restore your smartphone. You may set up the device as a new.