- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down for a couple of seconds.
- While holding these buttons hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Release Power button as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- You should keep holding the Volume buttons until the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step choose English version of menu.
- Afterwards choose the “wipe user data” option.
- Theb tap “fuse format data” and confirm the whole operation by tapping “Yes”.
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose “Reboot” option.
- That’s all! The hard reset has just been performed.
- The cell phone must by switched on, so hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that, go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset.
- Next, choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin the hard reset operation.
- Good job! Your cell phone is ready to use.