How to Hard Reset Google Nexus Prime
Google Nexus Prime Hard Reset
Reset Via menu
- Go to Settings
- Go to Backup and Reset
- Go to Factory Data Reset
- Tap the Reset.
Hard Reset Via button
- While the phone is turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons together. Then, while holding these, press and release the Power button (keep holding the volume buttons).
- The phone should turn on and a menu will appear.
- Press the Volume down button to navigate to the Recovery option.
- Press the Volume Up to select (if that doesn’t work, use the Power button to select). A yellow triangle and an Android logo will appear.
- Press the Volume Down and Volume Up button together and a recovery menu should appear.
- Use the Volume buttons to move to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and then press Power to select. Again, use the Volume Down key to choose Yes and press the Power button again to select.