How to Hard Reset HTC Desire V
HTC Desire V Hard Reset
Reset from settings
- Turn on your device.
- From the Home screen, press Menu button, and then tap Settings.
- Tap storage then Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device, and then tap Erase everything
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, and then press and hold the Power button
- Wait for the Boot Screen and then release the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Press Volume Down to select Factory Reset, and then press the Power button to confirm the selection.