How to Hard Reset HTC ONE M8
HTC ONE M8 Hard Reset
Reset from settings
- Turn on your device.
- Open Settings
- Tap Backup & reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Select Erase all data
- Tap OK
- Remove and replace the battery.
- Now press the Power button, and wait until the device turns on.
- Turn the device off
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, and then press and hold the Power button..
- Wait for the Boot Screen and then release the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Press Volume Down to select Factory Reset, and then press the Power button to confirm the selection.