How to Hard Reset HTC ONE X
HTC ONE X Hard Reset
Reset from settings
- Turn on your device.
- From the Home screen, press Menu button, and then tap Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything
- Remove and replace the battery.
- Now press the Power button, and wait until the device turns on.
- Turn the device off
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, and then press and hold the Power button..
- Wait for the Boot Screen and then release the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Press Volume Down to select Factory Reset, and then press the Power button to confirm the selection.