How to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend II
Huawei Ascend II Hard Reset
Reset from settings
- Turn on your cell phone.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
- Touch Privacy
- Touch Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Up, Send and Power buttons.
- Wait for the Recovery Screen, and then select Factory Reset using Volume Down.
- Go to YES – delete all user data, and then wait for the next warning to appear.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and tap Wipe Cache to confirm your option