How To Unlock ALCATEL 1C by Unlock Code.
Why unlock my ALCATEL 1C?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network provider’s SIM card in your ALCATEL 1C. this involves an unlock code which is a series of numbers that can be entered into your phone via dial pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my ALCATEL 1C?
Unlocking an ALCATEL 1C mobile is easy as making a call.. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your ALCATEL 1C from here
- Remove the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Now, you should see a box to enter the unlock code. .
- Enter the unlock code provided by unlocklocks.com.
That is all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked ALCATEL 1C on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code more than once.
- All ALCATEL 1C variants are supported for unlocking.
- Unlocking an ALCATEL 1C phone is legal and 100% safe.
- ALCATEL 1C is also known as ALCATEL 5009A, 5009D, 5009E, 5009F, 5009G, 5009I, 5009J, 5009N, 5009Q, 5009U, 5009X or 5009Y.