How To Unlock Cricket Wireless HTC Desire 555 by Unlock Code.
Why unlock my HTC Desire 555?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network provider SIM card in your HTC Desire 555. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my HTC Desire 555?
Unlocking an HTC Desire 555 phone is easy as making a call.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your HTC Desire 555 from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter « SIM Network Unlock PIN ».
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked HTC Desire 555 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (Cricket Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket wireless, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code more than one.
- All HTC Desire 555 variants are supported. (Cricket, AT&T, O2, Vodafone, Rogers, Bell, Telus …)