How To Unlock HTC Desire 820 by Unlock Code.
Why unlock my HTC Desire 820 ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your HTC Desire 820. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my HTC Desire 820 ?
Unlocking a HTC Desire 820 mobile phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your HTC Desire 820 from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked HTC Desire 820 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket wireless, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code every time you change SIM Card.