How To Unlock HTC One by Unlock Code ?
Why unlock my HTC One?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your HTC One. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my HTC One?
Unlocking a HTC One mobile phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your HTC One from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked HTC One on all networks, worldwide.
- – All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- – unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.