How To Unlock HTC U Play by Unlock Code.
Why unlock my HTC U Play?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your HTC U Play. this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via phone dial pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my HTC U Play?
Unlocking a HTC U Play phone is easy as making a call.. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your HTC Play from here
- Remove the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a different SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code provided by unlocklocks.com and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked HTC U Play on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code anymore.
- HTC U Play variants are supported for unlocking.