How To Unlock LG G2 by Unlock code ?
Why unlock my LG G2?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your LG G2. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my LG G2?
Unlocking a LG G2 mobile phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your LG G2 from here
- Power on your phone with no SIM Card.
- Go to dial pad and type the SIM Unlock Menu sequence by your phone’s keypad.
- For LG G2 D800, type 2945#*800#
- For LG G2 D801, type 2945#*801#
- For LG G2 D802, type 2945#*802#
- For LG G2 D803, type 2945#*803#
- For LG G2 D804, type 2945#*804#
- For LG G2 D805, type 2945#*805#
- For LG G2 D806, type 2945#*806#
- Select Network Unlock or Service Provider Unlock.
- Enter the unlock code
- Click Done.
- Click Unlock.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked LG G2 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.