How To Unlock Metro by T-Mobile SAMSUNG Galaxy A20
Can I unlock my Metro SAMSUNG Galaxy A20?
By using our unlocking service you can unlock your Metro device even if it doesn’t meet the criteria of 6 months of use. Unlocking your SAMSUNG Galaxy A20 allows you to use any different carrier’s SIM card. The unlocking process is very easy it’s completely done from your phone’s settings menu without the need to enter an unlock code.
How To unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy A20?
The first thing you gonna do is making an order at UNLOCKLOCKS.COM, once the unlock order is processed by UNLOCKLOCKS.com, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your device is eligible for unlocking then you should follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections > More connection settings > Network Unlock.
- Click the Permanent Unlock.
- If successful, restart the device.
Congratulations. your SAMSUNG Galaxy A20 has been unlocked for all networks, worldwide.
- Your device is unlocked for all carriers (except Verizon and Sprint).
- Unlocking is permanent, your device remains unlocked even if you reboot, master reset or flash it.
- The unlocking of Metro SAMSUNG Galaxy A20 don’t require an unlock code.
- The unlocking process is safe and legal. It’s 100% genuine.
- Metro by T-Mobile is also known as MetroPCS.