How To Unlock Oppo F3 Plus by Unlock Code.
Why unlock my Oppo F3 Plus?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network provider SIM card in your Oppo F3 Plus phone. this involves unlock code which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your phone via the phone keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Oppo F3 Plus?
Unlocking an Oppo F3 Plus phone is easy as making a call. Please follow these steps :
Note : The unlock process will work with or without a SIM card in the phone
- Enter Main menu – Phone (Dialpad)
- Enter *#789# to enter the unlock interface
- Input 16-digit unlock code provided by UNLOCKLOCKS.COM
- The device will reboot immediately once the unlock code has been entered correctly
- Device unlock completed.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Oppo F3 Plus phone on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (Optus, Telstra, Vodafone, AT&T, Cricket Wireless, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, your phone won’t re-lock if you reset, flashed or restarted your device.
- All Oppo F3 Plus variants are supported for unlocking.