How To Unlock Sony Ericsson Spiro (W100, W100a and W100i) ?
Why unlock my Sony Ericsson Spiro?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Sony Ericsson W100, W100a or W100i. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Sony Ericsson Spiro?
Unlocking a Sony Ericsson Spiro mobile phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your Galaxy from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- You will get “Insert Correct SIM Card”.
- Hit left navigation key, *, * and left navigation key again.
- Select Network or Service Provider.
- Enter the unlock code.
- Click Ok
That’s all, enjoy your unlocked Sony Ericsson mobile phone.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Sony Ericsson Spiro on all networks, worldwide.
- – All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- – unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.