How To Unlock Sony Ericsson Yendo W150i ?
Why unlock my Sony Yendo W150i ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Sony Ericsson Yendo W150i. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Sony Ericsson Yendo W150i ?
Unlocking a Sony Ericsson Yendo W150i mobile phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your Galaxy from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- You will get « Insert Correct SIM Card ».
- Hit left navigation key, *, * and left navigation key again.
- Select Network or Service Provider.
- Enter the unlock code.
- Click Ok
That’s all, enjoy your unlocked Sony Ericsson mobile phone.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Sony Ericsson Yendo W150i on all networks, worldwide.
- – All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- – unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.