Why unlock my Sony Xperia Tablet Z?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Sony Xperia Tablet Z. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the tablet’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Xperia Tablet Z?
Unlocking a Xperia Tablet Z Tablet is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SONY from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your tablet.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your tablet.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Sony Xperia Tablet Z on all networks, worldwide.
- – All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- – unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.