Hard Reset myPhone Fun 5
- Firstly you should switch off your mobile.
- Next to start holding the Volume Up + Power button.
- Stop holding keys when you see the myPhone Magnus logo
- Now keep holding on Power key and press Volume up button .
- Navigate in ths menu by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Power key.
- Now select “yes” with Volume buttons and click on Power button.
- Accept “reboot system now” by using Power button.
- Well done!
- When you turn on your mobile tap on Main Menu icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Backup and Reset and next Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap Reset Phone and read attentively the warning.
- Finally, tap on Erase everything.
- That’s everything.
- Switch off the smartphone by using Power button.
- Keep holding down Volume down + Power button for 5 or more seconds.
- Relase keys when Myphone logo show up.
- After that just only choose “clear eMMC” by using Volume keys and confirm this by using Power button .
How to Reset myPhone Fun 5 – Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock