Resetting the Micromax Bolt Supreme 6 Q409 (Hard Reset Micromax Q409 Bolt Supreme 6)
- Begin by powering off the MICROMAX Q409.Then use the following combination of keys the Volume Up + Power key.
- As soon as the Android Robot pops up let go of both keys.
- Next, hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a a short while
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard reset is done.