Samsung J7 Max Hard Reset With Pattern Unlock
- At the beginning switch off SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone’s screen.
- After that select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power buttonto confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.