Sony Xperia L1 Hard Reset (Password Unlock)..
- At first download and install the Xperia Companion on your PC. You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Switch off your SONY Xperia L1 G331 and connect your phone to PC by using Micro USB Cable.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Then go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appear connect turn your smartphone into a Fastboot Mode.
- In order to do it you have to hold down the Volume Down and while holding this key connect your phone with PC by using Micro USB cable.
- Then read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the opration is completed disconnect your device.
- Finally, switch on your SONY by holding down the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been completed.
- First of all, hold down the Power button for a short while to turn on the smartphone.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.