How To Unlock Apple iPhone 6.
Why unlock my iPhone 6?
The unlocking service we offer will allow you to use any carrier provider SIM card in your iPhone 6.
How Do I unlock my iPhone 6?
The unlocking process is completely done remotely. at first you should place your order at UNLOCKLOCKS.COM After we confirms that we unlocked your iPhone, follow the steps below:
If you have a SIM card from a carrier other than your current carrier
Use these steps to finish unlocking your iPhone:
- Remove your SIM card and insert the new one.
- Set up your iPhone again.
If you don’t have another SIM card to use
Use these steps to finish unlocking your iPhone:
That’s all. enjoy your unlocked iPhone 6 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, your device will remains unlocked even if restart, reset or update it.
- The unlocking process of iphone 6 doesn’t require an unlock code. It’s completely done remotely.
- The unlocking process is safe and legal. It’s 100% guaranteed.
- Unlocking your iPhone 6 won’t void your device warranty.
- What are the advantages of unlocking my iPhone 6? The biggest advantage of getting your phone unlocked is choice. With your phone unlocked you can swap SIM cards at different times to get the best value of the different tariffs from the providers, you can choose which network and which tariff you want at various times.Mobile phones which are unlocked tend to have a greater second hand value, the value of your handset could be increased. Many people will unlock their mobiles so they can use a local prepaid SIM card when in a different country instead of using the costly ‘roaming’ feature provided by their current network provider.
- Why would I want to unlock my iPhone 6? There are hundreds of network operators around the globe that lock their phones onto their networks. So we un-lock the SIM locks from the phone so that you can use any network you please.Unlocking your phone will give you freedom to purchase or use a SIM card from another network in your own country or even worldwide. Unlocking your phone will give you the opportunity to change the SIM card to a local provider when abroad, allowing much cheaper calls. It will also increase the value of your phone if you sell it.
- How will I know if my iPhone 6 is locked? To find out if your phone is locked, simply place a different SIM card in the phone and turn the phone on. Ensure you use a different SIM and not the SIM that the phone was supplied with. If the phone does not allow you to make calls and displays an error message such as ‘SIM not valid’, ‘Phone Restricted’, ‘SIM not accepted’ or it’s asking you to enter an unlock code then your phone is most likely to be locked.
- How do you unlock my iPhone 6? You provide us with easy to find details of your phone e.g. the type, the IMEI number, country and the network that supplied the phone. This information is then used to provide an unlock code to unlock your phone. You simply follow the instructions we provide, and the phone will be unlocked – easy!
- What information do I need to give you? This varies depending on the phone. Typically you need to provide the model, the 15 digit IMEI number of the phone and the country / network it is locked to. Usually this is enough but this does vary for each handset and solution. Either way we provide you with full easy to follow instructions to unlock your phone.
- Do I need the original SIM card to unlock iPhone 6? The unlock codes we supply for most handsets will be entered without any SIM card inserted. However, certain handsets do require either an alternative SIM card, or the original SIM card to be inserted in order for the unlock codes to work.
- Do I require technical knowledge? None at all, we provide complete and easy instructions for unlocking your phone. Often it can be as simple as entering an unlock code using the phone’s keypad. If there is a problem unlocking your phone using the codes we provide then we will endeavor to solve the problem to the best of our ability.
- What do I do with the unlock codes? Once you receive the codes, follow our detailed instructions and enter the codes into your phone by using the phone keypad. It is simple and straight forward and will immediately unlock your phone.
- Can I get a discount if I have more than 10 phones to unlock? Sure. Please contact us through our website we offer special discounts for professional unlockers.
- What is a SIM card? It’s the small (roughly 2cm by 1 cm) microchip card that you insert into a phone when it’s first set up. It provides the identity of the phone for the mobile network. The SIM card is usually located behind the battery on the back of the phone.
- How do I pay? We accept a wide range of payment methods : – Visa – Mastercard – American Express – Electron – Paypal – Others…
- Is it safe and secure entering my card details on your website? Your cards details are fully encrypted and processed over a secure server. We do not store your card details for maximum security. We also support PayPal, which has a Thawte certified 128bit SSL Security site.
- Will my phone still work? Yes, unlocking simply removes the network lock and SIM lock that are entered into the phones software when sold to you by the network.
- Will the unlock codes damage my phone? Removing the network restriction on your mobile phone with device unlock app is the safest form of unlocking available.