Why unlock my BlackBerry ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your BlackBerry . Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my BlackBerry ?
Unlocking a BlackBerry mobile phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your BlackBerry from here .
- Remove the original SIM Card.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked BlackBerry on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.