Why unlock my Orange ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Orange . Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
- Get the unique unlock code of your Orange from here.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM ME Lock”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Enter.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (Virgin, Bell, AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.