Why unlock my SAMSUNG ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your SAMSUNG. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via phone dial pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my SAMSUNG ?
Unlocking a SAMSUNG phone is easy as making a call.. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 from here
- Remove the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a different SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter the unlock code. .
- Enter the unlock code provided by unlocklocks.com and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked SAMSUNG on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code anymore.
- All SAMSUNG (SM–
A720X) variants are supported for unlocking.