Why unlock my Sony ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my ?
Unlocking a Sony mobile is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your Phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
Congratulations, enjoy your Unlocked on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code every time you change SIM Card.
- All Sony models, versions, variants supported for unlocking.