Wham WG40 Hard Reset
- Turn off your handset and wait 10 sec.
- Now Press and Hold Volume UP and Power key together for 30 sec.
- When you See Android Logo on Screen, Release all Keys
- Now Press Volume UP key to see Recovery Menu
- Now Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset with Volume Down and press Power Key to confirm
- Now Select Yes — Delete all use data and press Power Key to confirm
- Now Select Wipe cache partition and press Power key to confirm
- Now select Reboot Device and press Power Key
- Now your handset reboot
- Hard Reset Done
Hard Reset Via Menu:
- To reset the phone to the initial parameters, please do the following:
- Go to Main Menu -> Settings -> Create a backup and restore-> Factory data reset.